Adastra Group is a leading provider of Information Management solutions to global Fortune 1000 companies. One of Canada`s 50 Best Managed companies, Adastra has over 2100 employees worldwide with headquarters in Canada and the Czech Republic and offices in Russia, Germany, Slovakia, Thailand and Bulgaria.
Adastra Bulgaria was founded in the year 2007 and currently has three offices in the cities of Sofia, Varna and Plovdiv. Our portfolio includes various projects in the areas of Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Integration, Master Data Management, Big Data and Mobile Development for large clients, such as Bank of Montreal, Volkswagen and Vivacom.
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced software specialist and consultant for Data Warehouse and BI projects to fill the opened position in Adastra Bulgaria professional teams.
The successful candidate should be skilled in Data Warehousing, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, structured query language (SQL) and ETL. The candidate will be responsible for developing efficient and reliable solutions utilizing ETL tools. The consultant must possess a focus on client delivery, preparedness, organization, and a positive attitude towards a fast-paced environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and implement business requirements
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and document ETL applications
- Review and analyze functional requirements, map documents and assist in problem solving
- Perform unit testing to ensure data integrity
- Utilize SQL, KornShell to perform tasks other than data transformation
- Design and implement technical enhancements of Data Warehouse as required
- Work closely with business departments
Required Skills, Education, Knowledge and Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science or related numerate / quantitative subject
- 2+ years of experience with Informatica PowerCenter
- Knowledge of other ETL tools such as MS SSIS, IBM DataStage, Oracle Data Integrator, Ab Initio or others is a valuable plus
- Solid knowledge and experience with SQL and data modeling
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Capability to approach problems as challenges and deal with them constructively
- Interest and ability to learn new ETL technologies
- English language proficiency (spoken and written)
- German language is an advantage
- Ability to travel abroad
What Adastra can offer you:
- Challenging projects in an international environment where open communication and knowledge sharing are encouraged
- Competitive compensation package and bonus scheme based on the personal performance review approach to recognition
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Information and training sessions
- Successful referral program
- The opportunity to work with one of the best in the IM field
Are you ready to join a dynamic team of Information Management professionals committed to deliver best-in class solutions and services to the world’s leading organizations? Apply now and send your resume in English or German at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all interested applicants, but will only contact a short list of them.