Adastra Group is a leading provider of Information Management solutions to global Fortune 1000 companies. One of Canada`s 50 Best Managed companies, Adastra has over 1200 employees worldwide with headquarters in Canada and the Czech Republic and offices in Russia, Germany, Slovakia, Thailand and Bulgaria.
Adastra Bulgaria was founded in the year 2007 and currently has three offices in the cities of Sofia, Varna and Plovdiv. Our portfolio includes various projects in the areas of Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Integration, Master Data Management, Big Data and Mobile Development for large clients, such as Bank of Montreal, Volkswagen and Vivacom.
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Oracle PL/SQL specialist and consultant for our international Data Warehouse projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the existing Data Model
- Develop and maintain complex Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures and functions based on clearly defined requirements
- Analyze, design, develop, test and document ETL processes implemented in Oracle PL/SQL
- Perform unit testing of the code to ensure compliance with requirements
- Redesign and modify Physical and Logical Data Models for better performance
- Identify application system alternatives to enhance performance
- Design and implement technical enhancements of Data Warehouse as required
- Work closely with Designers, Business Analysts and other Developers
Required Skills, Education, Knowledge and Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science or related numerate / quantitative subject
- Proficiency in PL/SQL coding, SQL, troubleshooting, and performance tuning
- Experience with Oracle (preferably version 11) RDBMS data base is a mandatory skill
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Interest and ability to learn new ETL tools
- English language proficiency (spoken and written)
- German language is an advantage
- Ability to travel abroad
What Adastra can offer you:
- Challenging projects in an international environment where open communication and knowledge sharing are encouraged
- Competitive compensation package and bonus scheme based on the personal performance review approach to recognition
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Information and training sessions
- Successful referral program
- The opportunity to work with one of the best in the IM field
Are you ready to join a dynamic team of Information Management professionals committed to deliver best-in class solutions and services to the world’s leading organizations? Apply now and send your resume in English or German at email@example.com. We thank all interested applicants, but will only contact a short list of them.