Company context :
CODIX is an International Software company, with 100% success over 27 years presence, in more than 40 countries and delivery of its all-in-one innovative solution iMX for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
We are a fast-growing company with rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with subsidiaries on four continents.
CODIX provides challenging career opportunities in a friendly and team-oriented environment.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Experienced C/C++ Developer
Primary responsibilities :
• Be involved in the investigation of the most complex issues
• Analyze product requirements, based on business and technical specifications
• Re-engineer parts of the code to improve the performance, usability or security of the system
• Strong C/C++ programming skills (5+ years of experience with commercial software projects)
• Programming experience with SQL and RDBMS
• A good command of the English language
IF YOUR PROFILE STANDS OUT WITH:
• Knowledge of Oracle – embedded ProC, PL/SQL
• Knowledge of UNIX/Linux systems
• Experience in C++ with STL
• Competitive remuneration package up to BGN 8 000 depending on the candidate profile
• Performance driven benefit
• Additional Health Insurance and Dental Treatment in Corporate package
• Annual Preventive Medical Check
• Reimbursement of costs for optical eye wear and dental care package
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Language courses (English, French, Spanish, German and Bulgarian for foreigners)
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Transportation card/Parking place
• Food vouchers
• Sport cards and activities
• Corporate discounts for many places
• A key person benefit program
• Loyalty program
• Friendly work environment with international working standards
• Possibility to work from home
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We will collect, store and use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Send us your CV by clicking the “Apply now HERE” button below. We are eager to meet you!
Make the most of your experience!