Company context :
CODIX is an International Software company, with 100% success over 27 years presence, in more than 40 countries and delivery of its all-in-one innovative solution iMX for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
We are a fast-growing company with rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, KBC, BARCLAYS, ORANGE, BANCO SANTANDER, SILICON VALLEY BANK, BOUYGUES TELECOM, EUROFACTOR, EULER HERMES, COFACE, ATRADIUS, etc.) and worldwide presence with subsidiaries on four continents.
CODIX provides challenging career opportunities in a friendly and team-oriented environment.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
SECOND LEVEL SUPPORT ENGINEER WITH JAVA
Primary responsibilities :
• Be responsible for the second-level support of operational IT processes
• Engineers perform detailed analysis on customer issues to determine root causes and propose solutions
• Maintain fully-functional production environments
• Function as a connection between our international IT and the business units, as well as the technical departments in the countries
• Analyze and process IT requests and incidents and take respective measures
• Support business units to ensure the system readiness
• Take ownership of all tickets routed to you
• Resolve tickets or route them to the appropriate Resolution Group, which requires a higher level of technical analysis
• Cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management
• Find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT
• Experience in configuration and support of enterprise software applications
• Good understanding of business processes
• Knowledge how to solve common IT issues/troubleshooting
• Advanced analytical, troubleshooting skills, solution-orientation
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment in a fast paced, demanding environment
• Hands-on Java/J2EE programming and diagnostic experience
• Knowledge of Oracle(incl. Sql*Plus)
• Knowledge of application servers such as Tomcat, Weblogic, and Websphere
• Knowledge of Windows and Unix server operating systems
Desired skills :
• Experienced with 2+ years in a technical /Java programmer/Java support engineer position
• French language skills are considered as an advantage
We offer :
• Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefit
• Additional Health Insurance and Dental Treatment in Corporate package
• Annual Preventive Medical Check
• Reimbursement of costs for optical eye wear and dental care package
• On-boarding and further trainings
• Language courses (English, French, Spanish, German and Bulgarian for foreigners)
• Continuous investment into your professional development
• Transportation card/Parking place
• Food vouchers
• Sport cards and activities
• Corporate discounts for many places
• A key person benefit program
• Loyalty program
• Friendly work environment with international working standards
• Possibility to work from home
In case you are interested and match the requirements, please send us your CV. We are eager to meet you!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We will collect, store and use your personal data for recruitment purposes only.
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Make the most of your experience!