EGT Interactive crafts advanced online gaming software and solutions, which power some of the world’s top casino operators. The company has brought the long-standing expertise from the EGT land-based casino games into the world of iGaming. We are growing rapidly through constant innovation, consumer-centric approach and impeccable quality.
Currently we are looking for a Data Analyst.
- Explore & analyze large scale of data sets to optimize and improve company’s products performance
- Coordinate with Account Management to determine appropriate research contributions
- Preparing reports for stakeholders and team members to address questions regarding proposed product decisions
- Define & document business requirements regarding the delivery of specific solutions
- Research and analysis of bet options in different markets
- Ensure the quality of data sent to clients
- Monitor the impact of specific prizes and jackpots for each Operator
- Support other departments to interpret data and resolve queries
- Execute ad hoc requests for data extraction
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Strong analytical skills
- Domain knowledge (iGaming and Online Gambling)
- Ability to plan and execute requirement analysis in a logical, structured, systematic manner
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills including technical writing skills
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office)
- Competency in Atlassian software development and collaboration tools, including JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to operate independently, and as part of a team.
What we offer:
- Excellent Salary
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
- No overtime
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
Please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!