The FX/CFD Client Services Representative is a great way to begin your career at FXCM. Representatives will service our clients and work with teams worldwide. All representatives will be highly trained about the specifics of our markets, products and services. High performing employees within the Engagement team have historically been promoted into a wide range of positions throughout the world including Management, Institutional Services, Active Trader/Retention, Trading education, Private Client Services, Marketing, Programming Services, API Support, and Training.
This is an entry-level role providing an opportunity for a recent graduate or undergraduate to gain excellent experience in a fast-paced brokerage environment, which for an excellent candidate, could lead to a future career with the Company.
What will you be doing?
- Provide best-in-class customer service primarily via Chats, Phones, Emails and SMS – FXCM prides itself on our customer service
- Skillfully probe for, listen, and understand client needs to provide resources and solutions to improve clients’ trading experience and results
- Coordinate with multiple FXCM departments to ensure client requests are satisfied
- Assist and educate clients on the trading platform and systems
- Outbound call campaigns to potential clients (No cold calling), assisting them in completing the application and funding process
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- High level of computer proficiency including Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure, and consistently reach both personal and departmental targets
- Ability to navigate basic and advanced mathematical examples with proficiency and accuracy
- Ability to learn quickly and efficiently
- Ability to discuss financial markets and factors that move them in a clear manner to clients
- Previous experience in a Sales, Customer Service or Retention in Financial Services, FX, CFDs, spread betting markets
- CRM/Salesforce experience
- Bachelor’s degree;
- FX, CFD, or Crypto trading experience
- Programming experience
This is an exciting opportunity for success and career advancement with one of the largest FX Brokers in the world.
All employees working for FXCM must be eligible to work in Bulgaria
Prior to submitting your resume, the firm requests that you do the following:
Review the firm’s website thoroughly at http://www.fxcm.com/