Reference ID: 110116848
If you have:
– Master degree in Economic/Statistics qualification
– Minimum 1 year experience in modeling
– Minimum 1 year experience with SAS/R and SQL knowledge
– Minimum 1 year experience with Credit Risk Modelling for 1 year (preferably scorecards, Parameter Estimation)
– Knowledge of Credit Risk Modelling Regulations, especially IRB approach and related technical standards or IFRS9 provisions is an advantage
And you would like to:
– Model credit risk and interact with business and risk people
– Code your samples and gain the in-depth now how on data used for modelling
– Present new models to business/risk, management and external counterparties
– See the direct impact on business, monitor model dynamics, maintain and review models
– Prepare impact studies and involve in model-related challenges
– Apply Group standards on credit risk modelling
You will find:
– Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
– Competitive remuneration
– Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
– Dynamic and challenging job
– Modern working environment
– Additional health insurance
– Life/Accident Insurance
– Food vouchers
– Sport card
– Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) is part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG Group – one of the leading financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe, with more than 51 000 employees and more than 14.2 million customers in 14 countries. In the last 20 years Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) has become one of the leading banks in Bulgaria providing high-quality services to its clients and career and development opportunities for its employees.