Reference ID: 110170891
If you have:
– Master/Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or other relevant area
– Fluent English – written and spoken
– Analytical skills
– Ability to work with and analyze precisely large volumes of data is an advantage
– Experience with SAS/R/SQL knowledge is an advantage
– Knowledge of Risk Regulations is an advantage
– Ability to work in a team
And you would like to:
– Prepare requirements specifications for enhancements related to Risk Infrastructure
– Originate, analyse and test risk software solutions
– Participate in Risk Projects
– Design data quality indicators and monitor effectiveness
– Implement new regulatory risk management practices
– Support credit risk parameters’ implementation and rate system changes
You will find:
– Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
– Competitive remuneration
– Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
– Dynamic and challenging job on flexible working time
– Modern working environment
– Additional health insurance
– Life/Accident Insurance
– Food vouchers
– Sport card
– Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) is part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG Group – one of the leading financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe, with more than 51 000 employees and more than 14.2 million customers in 14 countries. In the last 20 years Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) has become one of the leading banks in Bulgaria providing high-quality services to its clients and career and development opportunities for its employees.