Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Do you want to work for one of the biggest and well known European airline companies?
If you have the motivation, relevant experience and the desire to learn and develop in a multinational corporate environment, we encourage you to read all the details below and apply for the open position.
This would be the right role for you if you:
– Have excellent language skills in German and English language
– Have excellent communication skills
– Have previous experience in a travel agency, airline reservations or similar role – this will be considered as an advantage
– Have motivation for development
– Are able to work on flexible shifts
– You want to be part of a team which is responsible for providing an excellent customer care service to the clients of the airline company – via phone and email
– You have excellent communication skills and you would be happy to support customers with reservations and flight changes in a polite and professional manner
– You want to work in friendly and positive environment
– You are looking for place where you can develop yourself professionally
WE WILL GIVE YOU:
– Very competitive salary
– Salary increases upon reached milestones
– Attractive performance incentives
– Other than the statutory taxes, we also offer our employees a unique social benefits package which includes: Additional Health Insurance; Life Insurance; Food Vouchers; Gift Vouchers; Transportation Allowance
– Half-yearly Team Building Activities
– Unique Training & Development Opportunities (E-learning & Classroom modules, International Certifications)
– Monthly/Quarterly Rewards & Recognition Programs
It’s not just a job, it’s your career!