One of our clients is а global leader in consumer and business credit reporting and marketing services. Their goal is to deliver products to the businesses in order to help them manage their credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. They are expanding their team and are looking for an Automation Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Implements reusable test procedures for the newly developed features;
- Executes and extends a diverse set of performance testing scenarios;
- Analyses the results of regular automated tests executions;
- Maintains the available automated test suites to conform with product evolution;
- Identifies the best test case candidates for extending the automated tests coverage;
- Maintains and extends the available automation testing framework;
- Creates technical analyses on performance test data and documents them;
- Takes part in software design discussions, reviews, planning and test strategy sessions.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer with Java, C# or .Net;
- Experience on a QA Automation role and exposure to various test frameworks;
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience with version control systems;
- Good knowledge in OOP;
- Good understanding of principles of DB theory, algorithms, data structures;
- Fluency in English;
- Advantages will be considered as a plus: Selenium/Cucumber, Linux/Unix/Windows, Python/Jython/Ruby, TCP/IP, Agile methodology, Continuous integration tools.
- Opportunity to join a dynamic multinational structure and a team of competent professionals
- Excellent terms and remuneration package;
- Home office – 4 times per month;
- Life insurance – Bulstrad;
- Voluntary health insurance (Bulgaria zdrave) or Flexi Vouchers;
- 25 days paid time off;
- 3 volunteer days of paid leave for social initiatives;
- Food vouchers;
- Multisport cards (cost 10lv per month);
- Annual evaluations;
- Strong and diverse career path, opportunities to grow in technical and hierarchical track;
- Fun and quality recreation time;
- Additional paid time off.