Currently, our client is the most profitable and efficient bank in Bulgaria in each of the last three years (Capital K10) operating with offices in Bulgaria and Romania. It is part of one of Europe’s largest digital consumer lending groups and nowadays progressively recognized more as a FinTech company rather than the standard view of the banks. The company is focused on becoming a next generation digital lender that will improve the financial lives of its customers through launching an e-commerce channel on the two main local markets. With our support in the recruitment process, they are looking for a professional with strong technical background and a proven track record of managing multiple agile teams with focus on transformation to cloud solutions.
Job Responsibilities (Enterprise Cloud scope):
- Design, implement, support and operate a cloud-enabled, multi-tenant infrastructure
- Develop best practices and policies for deploying and operating loads in public and private cloud infrastructures;
- Evaluate new products, service offerings, new internal applications to ensure that automation assets are handled in accordance with the Bank’s information policies and quality standards
- Maintenance of solutions / services / infrastructure in public and hybrid clouds;
- Administration of cloud-based infrastructure services.
Job Responsibilities Enterprise Integration scope:
- Design, implement, support and operate integration solutions with a focus on adaptability to ever-changing requirements;
- Research, recommend and implement changes to standards and procedures to enhance automation/integration capability;
- Implementation and support of integration solutions (Azure API Management, ESB, etc.);
- Support of SaaS solution packages from external vendors.
Other Job Functions:
- Ensure deployed solutions so as to meet business requirements and align with technology and governance standards and ensure delivery of on-time, acceptable quality solutions;
- Conduct technical investigation and technical debt tasks, following consultation with BA, software/solution architecture, to tackle any technical issues or to facilitate commitment to the project portfolio;
- Take care of delivery of sprint commitments, committed roadmap and IT strategy;
- Drive pro-active & collaborative approach with other heads of departments and technical stakeholders in the group to identify solutions to technical/quality challenges;
- Help drive performance and efficiency throughout teams within the department and IT to achieve targets and objectives;
- Assure team resources are allocated appropriately across products to achieve sprint commitments, strategic deliverables, technical strategy and quality items;
- Work closely with the Architecture Team and IT Operations teams to ensure architectural integrity, quality and operations efficiency of applications / services / interfaces.
Excellent experience, knowledge and strong understanding in:
- Cloud computing technologies;
- Deployment of Cloud solutions in Microsoft Azure;
- Microsoft technologies and products (Windows, Active Directory, Windows Clusters, Hyper-V, et.)
- Waterfall, Agile with SCRUM or Kanban;
- UNIX/Linux operating systems and technologies, network, communication and voice technologies;
- People management and leadership;
- Implementation and/or support of highly distributed applications
- Proactive communicator with positive approach and being able to interact effectively with other team members;
- Team player open to share knowledge and to support your colleagues;
- Professional attitude and orientation to details
- As an advantage will be considered:
- Experience in the field of Information Security;
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (Microsoft SQL, Azure SQL, Oracle DB) and in DevSecOps is an advantage.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Additional health insurance – plus dental care from day 1;
- Subsidized multisport cards;
- Excellent office location, in 5-minutes walking distance from metro station;
- Special preferences for the banking products;
- Scale-up of your technical expertise and progress in a revolutionary and visionary working environment;
- Space to demonstrate your capacity, show your way to get the things done and learn from the best in the sector.