BrightPoint is a talent acquisition agency founded by entrepreneurs with over 15 years of experience in investment advisory and management consulting. The team includes experienced and energetic young professionals with achievements proven through the years – more than 300 closed positions and over 80% recruitment success rate. Our services include recruitment, headhunting, talent acquisition and employer branding, in terms of sectors focus is on experts & management and information & communication technologies.
Our client is a company offering data management solutions and we are currently looking for an energetic and highly motivated person to join their team as a Junior Data Analyst.
• Read financial and/or investment reports of world-renowned private equity, LBO and hedge funds in order to extract relevant information from them;
• Review, organize, and enter financial data into pre-defined templates to be used by institutional clients and limited partners;
• Check for data accuracy and be responsible for data integration;
• Participate in improving the data gathering and reporting process;
• Proactively plan, initiate and develop easy-to-use query tools and reports.
• Higher education in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar;
• The position does not require previous working experience and is suitable for fresh graduates;
• Advanced MS Excel skills (V-Lookups, Pivot tables, macro recording, etc.);
• Experience with query design in SQL would be an advantage;
• Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and passion for data processing and analysis;
• Genuine interest in financial markets and instruments;
• English language proficiency.
• Unique opportunity to participate in complex business projects and work on new business opportunities in an exciting and fast-paced industry;
• Challenging assignment providing freedom in daily work;
• Excellent compensation and benefits package and motivating company culture;
• Opportunity to gather in-depth knowledge about the fin-tech industry and have firsthand experience of working in a fast-paced financial sector;
• Working with a highly motivated and supportive team;
• Extensive training for the position.