BrightPoint is a talent acquisition agency founded by entrepreneurs with over 15 years of experience in investment advisory and management consulting. The team includes experienced and energetic young professionals with achievements proven through the years – more than 300 closed positions and over 80% recruitment success rate. Our services include recruitment, headhunting, talent acquisition and employer branding, in terms of sectors focus is on experts & management and information & communication technologies.
Our client is a US-based provider of software, data and analytics to institutions investing in private capital representing $2 trillion of committed capital. The company’s solutions streamline the investment process, provide transparency into portfolio holdings and enable data-driven decisions.
They are currently expanding on the Bulgarian market and are looking for motivated candidates to join their Analyst program. The team will be responsible for aggregation and reporting of underlying portfolio company investments of private capital investment partnerships. Data is compiled by the examination and analysis of direct fund manager reporting and other sources. This information is compiled on behalf of institutional asset owner clients, who use it for transparency into portfolio composition and analysis of exposure and risk.
This position gives the opportunity to have exposure to one of the few private equity companies on the Bulgarian market and tap into the world of numerous asset classes.
• Examination and analysis of financial data;
• Detailed review and analysis of private capital partnership financial statements;
• Become familiar with a wide variety of methodologies of tracking investments, valuations, and proceeds;
• Effectively communicate details of reporting and compilation methodologies in response to client-directed questions and requests;
• Meet personal and team deadlines through collaboration with team members.
• University degree in Finance, Economics, Business or any relevant;
• Familiarity with Excel pivot-tables, VBA, MS Access, etc.;
• Knowledge and understanding of financial terminology, private capital, etc.;
• 0-1 year of previous experience on an administrative role, or preferably as a Data Analyst, Financial Analyst, etc.;
• English language on a proficient level;
• Analytical approach and desire to learn.
• Training program and instruction in private capital investment strategies;
• Opportunity to progress into the company;
• Modern working environment and additional social benefits;
• Excellent remuneration package.