BrightPoint is a talent acquisition agency founded by entrepreneurs with over 15 years of experience in investment advisory and management consulting. The team includes experienced and energetic young professionals with achievements proven through the years – more than 300 closed positions and over 80% recruitment success rate. Our services include recruitment, headhunting, talent acquisition and employer branding, in terms of sectors focus is on experts & management and information & communication technologies.
For one of our clients – a leading European FinTech Group, we are looking for a motivated OTC Trader.
• Oversee and assist with the management of OTC trading flow from new and existing counterparties;
• Improve existing execution and settlement through process automation, strategy and supporting infrastructure optimization;
• Oversee company exposure levels across multiple assets, actively manage risk across multiple venues, entities and counterparties;
• Manage liquidity and order routing across multiple venues and proactively identify new business opportunities;
• Collaborate with other departments to understand counterparties’ liquidity needs, proactively identify ways for high touch execution services to meet those needs and monetize new trade strategies and opportunities.
• Minimum of 3+ years of Sell-Side/OTC/Market Making/Arbitrage trading experience from a leading financial institution, closely executing one or more of the following: Fixed Income, Equity, FX or Commodities markets across spot, futures, options and swaps;
• Experience with trade strategy, implementation, execution, and refinement in traditional finance or digital-assets sector;
• Deep understanding of fundamental, technical, behavior or quantitative analysis related to structured trading;
• Degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, or another quantitative subject;
• Familiarity with programming languages such as Python, Ruby, SQL, R, C++ or other scripting languages;
• Familiarity with tracking, storing and transferring digital assets;
• Proven track record of conceptualizing, developing and executing strategies based on data analysis, quantitative research, and fundamental concepts;
• Ability to leverage an extensive and deep understanding of financial instruments for the creation of elegant and creative solutions in an ever-changing and complex industry.
• Competitive base salary;
• Challenging, dynamic and stimulating work environment;
• Bonus options;
• An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation,
• Consistently expanding responsibilities and career growth path.