BrightPoint is a talent acquisition agency founded by entrepreneurs with over 15 years of experience in investment advisory and management consulting. The team includes experienced and energetic young professionals with achievements proven through the years – more than 300 closed positions and over 80% recruitment success rate. Our services include recruitment, headhunting, talent acquisition and employer branding, in terms of sectors focus is on experts & management and information & communication technologies.
One of our clients is an international company in the sector of energy management and renewable energy resources and they are looking for SAP FiCo Lead Engineer.
• FI/CO functional team member/lead position focused on day to day support activities and enhancements;
• Hands on with the ability to handle complex configurations and developments coming from new business requirements or break fixes;
• Interface with functional BPOs on new business requirements, problem resolution, process design improvement and the overall architecture of the SAP FI/CO solution design;
• Apply expertise and experience to ensure best practices, end user guidance and the timely execution of projects and ticket resolution;
• Develop, document and revise FI/CO gap analysis, blueprints, functional designs, test scripts, training materials and configuration related materials;
• Work closely with the ABAP development team on enhancement and break/fix efforts;
• Provide guidance to junior FI/CO team members and manage the team’s deliverables/priorities;
• Deliver global support to all SAP end-users with dedicated support to Armenian end-users;
• Develop, maintain and deliver end-user training;
• Active involvement in the preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go Live of new implementation projects.
• University degree in Information technology or Finance;
• A minimum of 7 years SAP consulting experience with at least 5 years in Finance and at least 2 end-to-end implementations.
• Direct experience in General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Internal Orders, Asset Management and Project Systems;
• Strong knowledge of Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting processes and best practices;
• Expertise in the configuration and implementation of Financial Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO);
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and communicate effectively at all levels within an organization;
• Knowledge of taxation and third-party tax applications;
• Experience of industrial environments and energy market is a plus;
• Experience within an international environment.
• The opportunity to join a dynamic structure and team of competent professionals;
• International exposure;
• Modern working environment and additional social benefits;
• Excellent remuneration package.