BrightPoint is a talent acquisition agency founded by entrepreneurs with over 15 years of experience in investment advisory and management consulting. The team includes experienced and energetic young professionals with achievements proven through the years – more than 300 closed positions and over 80% recruitment success rate. Our services include recruitment, headhunting, talent acquisition and employer branding, in terms of sectors focus is on experts & management and information & communication technologies.
Our client is a digitally oriented and dynamic company, part of a leading European group with presence all around the continent.
They are currently looking for an experienced professional to take the position of Senior Financial Analyst.
• Update, verify, analyze and prepare management financial reports and presentations on business performance;
• Analyze and drill down data in order to explain the dynamics on detailed level;
• Factor analysis of performance drivers of the business and translation of these trends into a tangible future impact on the business;
• Redesign the existing management reporting system;
• Prepare reports for shareholders;
• Interact with other departments within the bank to obtain and supply data;
• Contribute to department and organization projects per assignment;
• Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• University degree in Finance, Economics, Business or any relevant;
• Minimum two years of previous experience on a similar role;
• English language on a proficient level;
• Analytical approach and desire to learn.
• The opportunity to join a dynamic structure and team of competent professionals;
• International exposure;
• Modern working environment;
• Excellent remuneration package.