BrightPoint is a talent acquisition agency founded by entrepreneurs with over 15 years of experience in investment advisory and management consulting. The team includes experienced and energetic young professionals with achievements proven through the years – more than 300 closed positions and over 95% recruitment success rate. Our services include recruitment, headhunting, talent acquisition and employer branding, in terms of sectors focus is on experts & management and information & communication technologies.
Currently, we are supporting the hiring process of an experienced (Full stack) Java Developer for one of our German-based clients operating in the retail sector. The employer consists of a group of leading trading brands whose focus in future is to provide online solutions in all markets. They are growing its IT hub in Sofia, Bulgaria and need a talented coder who will be part of their digital transformation roadmap. The IT hub locally is actively involved in providing fulfillment automation solutions for the sake of group’s warehouses and physical shops.
• Contribute to Microservice architecture deployed in Google Cloud (GKE)
• Develop and deploy backend services with Spring Boot 2 and Java 11
• Implement Angular 6/7 and Android frontends
• Use and enhance our infrastructure based on Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Gradle, Git, etc.
• Participate in code reviews, pair programming, knowledge exchange with your colleagues
• Learn new things every day
- 3+ years of professional experience in:
*Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security)
*Test frameworks – JUnit, Mockito, Spring MVC
*SQL (MySQL or other RDBMS), Hibernate
• Understanding of core Java (collections, I/O, concurrency, generics)
• Good command of English – B2
• As advantages will be considered any knowledge and experience in:
- Design of REST API-s, OAuth 2.0 Angular 2+, Typescript, Jasmine, Karma
- Android (Kotlin), Roboelectric
- Kafka, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Gradle, Docker
- Cloud environment, preferably GCloud
- Prometheus, Grafana, Alert Manager
The company considers strong back-end profiles of people with strong willingness and ambition to become adept full stack professionals.
• Generous educational budget (technical trainings aligned with personal needs and ambitions, foreign classes)
• Library in the office
• 25 days paid vacation
• Social package (to choose from: additional health insurance, life insurance, public transport card, sports card, petrol money, seasonal change of tires)
• Flexible working time
• Occasional home office
• Recreation area with table tennis and football, PlayStation, billiard, chess
• Nice office building next to a park
• Underground Parking places
• Snacks, fruit and beverages, incl. banitsa (each Thursday)
• Hackathons in Cologne