Our client is a global leader in consumer and business credit reporting and marketing services. Their goal is to deliver products to the businesses in order to help them manage their credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. The company is presented in Bulgaria since 2005 with a headcount of more than 950 people (incl. different types of expertise) as the R&D center is one of the most strategic delivery centers of the company geographically.
Your work will be:
- Be part of the product development team, working closely with the Product Manager, software developers and QA teams in the USA, UK and Bulgaria to ensure that the product vision is clearly communicated and it exceeds the client expectations;
- Clarify and record requirements, produce artifacts analysis to required quality & timelines;
- Own the SCRUM team backlog prioritization;
- Review interim builds to ensure requirements have been implemented appropriately;
- Review test cases & scripts to ensure that QA coverage exists;
- Take part in short daily team meetings designed to improve communication among team and identify blockers.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst with background in a software development environment;
- Excellent competences in full software development lifecycle – from initial concept through requirements, programming, design and testing to deployment and training;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Proven skills in presentation techniques, development planning meetings, workshop facilitation;
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills;
- Good negotiation skills;
- As advantages will be considered:
- Background as a software engineer will be consider as an advantage;
- Experience with SCRUM methodology.
- Excellent terms and remuneration package;
- Chance to be part of software realization to the next level of innovation, use modern practices and cutting-edge technologies;
- Home office (up to 4 times per month) and flexible working hours;
- Life insurance;
- Additional paid time off – 25 days (3 additional paid days per year for social responsibility events);
- Food vouchers;
- Sport package;
- Share save program;
- Annual evaluations and salary revisions.