BrightPoint is a talent acquisition agency founded by entrepreneurs with over 15 years of experience in investment advisory and management consulting. The team includes experienced and energetic young professionals with achievements proven through the years – more than 300 closed positions and over 80% recruitment success rate. Our services include recruitment, headhunting, talent acquisition and employer branding, in terms of sectors focus is on experts & management and information & communication technologies.
We’re currently supporting one of our clients – a well-known and one of the biggest European technology-services company, in the settlement of their HR Centre of Excellence for the EMEA region.
They’re looking for an expert to head up their Recruitment team, which is going to be responsible for EMEA market sourcing for IT job vacancies.
• Create hiring plans for targeted hiring channels along with the recruitment team;
• Ensure necessary interview panel support is given by the business to the recruitment administrator team for meeting set targets;
• Monitor and control time lag at each stage of the recruitment cycle starting RFP approval to offer release;
• Keep a track of all rejected RFPs and presenting a report based on the reasons of rejection;
• Present all recruitment related reports;
• Co-ordination with business Hiring plan and interview plan;
• Understand and build market intelligence of Technology / HR practices / Bottlenecks related to salary/ project/ location etc. on a monthly basis,
• Monitor the performance of the recruiters and their adherence.
• University education;
• Experience in international IT recruitment;
• Proven work experience as a team lead;
• Fluency in English and any of the following languages – Polish / French / German;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Problem-solving mindset, proactive attitude,
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word & Excel).
• To become one of the first and key partners of a new HR Centre of Excellence for EMEA;
• Fast-paced international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents;
• Competitive salary and benefits;
• Outstanding career development opportunity;
• Exposure to different country regulations;
• Develop self by setting high standards.