We help passengers get compensated when their flights have been delayed, cancelled or overbooked. As we’re a fairly small team, everybody’s input and dedication has a direct impact on our growth and the future of the company.
As a Customer Support Agent with English, you will be directly responsible for keeping ClaimCompass’ customers happy and answer all their questions via email and chat.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Care deeply and passionately about people and want to work for a customer-centric company
- Possess a mastery of English (other languages are a plus)
- Are an efficient communicator, write well, and feel at ease working with various tools and software
- Are motivated and take ownership of your work
- Learn fast, embrace change and aim for ever-better performance
Don’t meet some of the above? No problem. This application is your chance to convince us why we should still pick you.
You’d fit our culture if you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Like people, and they like you back
- Are open-minded
- Learn fast and admit when you don’t know something
Other than working for a great company and an awesome team, you can expect:
- Flat hierarchy and opportunity for growth
- Flexible working time and openness to remote work
- Gym membership
- Additional health insurance
- Personal development credit
- A spot on our annual team retreat
This is a full-time position based out of our office in Sofia, Bulgaria.