We help passengers get compensated when their flights have been delayed, cancelled or overbooked. As we’re a fairly small team, everybody’s input and dedication has a direct impact on our growth and the future of the company.
As a Junior Claims Processing Agent, you’ll be responsible for filing claims with different airlines and providing ongoing case management. You will work closely with our Legal and Claim Processing teams.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- filing claims via email and forms
- processing additional information and documents from clients
- analyzing and replying to airlines’ statements
- checking airline communication and changing statuses in our claims management software
We want to hear from you if you:
- Care deeply and passionately about people and want to work for a customer-centric company
- Possess a mastery of English
- Are an efficient communicator, write well, and feel at ease working with various tools and software
- Are motivated and take ownership of your work
- Learn fast, embrace change and aim for ever-better performance
Don’t meet some of the above? No problem. This application is your chance to convince us why we should still pick you.
You’d fit our culture if you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Like people, and they like you back
- Are open-minded
- Learn fast and admit when you don’t know something
About this position
This is a full-time position based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Other than working for a great company and an awesome team, you can expect:
- Flat hierarchy and opportunity for growth
- Flexible working time and openness to remote work
- Gym membership
- Personal development credit
- Additional health insurance
- A spot on our annual team retreat