At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
|Date Posted:||31.7.2019 г.|
|Primary Location:||Sofia, Bulgaria|
|Job Category:||Sales Operations|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Bulgaria)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Account Operations Leads are key to the daily success of the PointNext Global Operations Country / Sub-Region GoToMarkets. Account Operations Lead has the ownership and accountability for the end-to-end process to ensure accurate and timely response to Sales and Channel Partners within Country / Sub-Region.
This role is also responsible for the daily monitoring of the Accounts / Customers assigned and the overall workflow management for their respective GoToMarket.
- Acts as a first point of contact for customer accounts on daily operational matters.
- Resolves operational issues that may arise from the end-to-end sales process (e.g. quoting, contract management, order status, post-sales programs).
- Create & maintain strong relationships with Country / Sub-Region Sales and Channel Partners team.
- Acts as a Point of Contact for any prioritization of requests.
- Recognize the impact of order management processes on HPE’s orders.
- Manage interactions with Sales in a way that maximizes customer satisfaction and communicate appropriately with other functions involved in the support administration process.
- Perform workload forecasting & planning in partnership with assigned Country / Sub-Region Sales and Channel Partners team.
- Provide ongoing resource and capacity planning to meet operational requirements.
- Performs quality check for the cases and responsible for driving corrective actions.
- Initiate and manage processing rework.
- Complete assigned processing rework.
- Initiate and manage request missing information queries with Sales or Customer.
- Resolve any business decision needed request from processing team.
- Resolve operational escalations relating to poor metrics and reduce internal / external customer complaints.
- Create / change quotes and contracts for their assigned accounts. Seek support from the processing team as needed.
- Responsible for confirming all Order Acceptance Requirements have been met.
- Responsible for accurate completion of the Order Acceptance Checklist.
- Accountable for Order Acceptance Checklist approval – as specified by geo thresholds.
- Check Revenue Recognition Checklist.
- Analyze Order Recognition Requirements.
- Ensuring the appropriate assignment of Sales Metric codes.
- Assess if Stat transaction is required.
- Confirm appropriate usage and approval for Informal Contract requests
- Responsible for DOR (detailed order reporting) handling, Stat Order Booking, Active Informal Booking, Order Record Retention and Acknowledge Order Booking.
- Responsible for providing timely operational reporting responses.
- Overall responsibility for month-end close activities.
- Adhere to all policy and audit requirements.
- Responsible for adherence to policies, procedures, and standard process.
- Identifies and communicates policy, process, program or procedure gaps to Deployment Team.
- Process monitoring which includes providing input and feedback on process issues and opportunities for improvement to Business Operations team.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years of related experience (e.g. supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management).
- Fluent in written and verbal English & other European language (Spanish/French/Portuguese/German/Italian/Finish/Swedish)
- Communication skills with ability to convey medium impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers and management
- Understanding of moderately complex internal operational issues
- Developed problem-solving and analytical skills
- Broad knowledge of the end to end process of sales operations
- Able to develop knowledge of local legal compliance issues
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Ability to structure and apply developed organizational skills to manage daily operational issues
- Good knowledge in business administration
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
- Ability to operate effectively within a virtual (cross-cultural) team
- Proficiency in MS Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- SAP previous experience will be considered as an advantage
We offer a challenging role including:
- Continuous technical training and certification opportunities
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
- Flexible working time
- Part of a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- 4 days additional paid leave (total: 24 days)
- Food vouchers
- Opportunity to use free HPE parking
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultation
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status