At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
|Date Posted:||24.6.2019 г.|
|Primary Location:||Sofia, Bulgaria|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Bulgaria)|
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
Now we are looking for a Data Center System administrator for our Adaptive Management Services team. The AMS team leverages HPE’s best practices for operating on-premises IT environment by delivering 24×7 Monitor, Operate, and Administration Services. The framework addresses the operational challenges through the service operations stage of the infrastructure, covering servers, storage, networking, hypervisor, backup/restore, and security, as well as middleware and applications for both HPE and selected non-HPE assets.
- Deliver 24/7 strategic account support by operating and administrating customer IT environment to ensure proper operation and availability
- Control and administer hardware and operating system configurations
- Supervise all customer solutions in scope
- Lead technical incident and problem management and their resolution, working closely with end customers and HPE remote and field support staff
- Develop action plans to investigate and resolve technical issues/problems and communicate these to engineers, customers and/or relevant managers
- Act as a technical expert in the service delivery and during onboarding of new customers
- Identify and contribute to projects focused on improving customer satisfaction and team efficiency
- Participate/Drive ITIL based change management, problem management, incident management
- Maintain good customer account relationship
Skills and experience required:
- Solid experience in administration of one of the following technologies: Windows, Linux, HPUX, UNIX, virtualization, Storage and Back up, Network and Security, Database Support
- Ability to isolate and solve complex technical problems
- Ability to interact with people (customer and internal HPE) at all levels, across all geographic regions.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English and/or German language
- Experience in IT Outsourcing or Managed Service
We offer a challenging role including:
- Continuous technical training and certification opportunities
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
- Flexible working time
- Part of a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- 4 days additional paid leave (total: 24 days)
- Food vouchers
- Opportunity to use free HPE parking
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultation
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply — we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them. Please submit your application in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status