At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
|Date Posted:||31.7.2019 г.|
|Primary Location:||Sofia, Bulgaria|
|Job Category:||Sales Operations|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Bulgaria)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
The Processing Agent is a key contributor for delivering “quote to cash” order management services to customers and internal partners. Responsible for performing general and specific admin support tasks involved in the Customer Service Function. Responsible for the processing of incoming quotes. Interfaces with Sales Reps, Delivery, Operations, Channel partners and end users.
- Perform workload forecasting & planning in partnership with assigned Country / Sub-Region Sales and Channel Partners team.
- Provide ongoing resource and capacity planning to meet operational requirements.
- Perform quality check for the cases and responsible for driving corrective actions.
- Initiate and manage processing rework.
- Complete assigned processing rework.
- Ensure that processes are followed and planned tasks are done on time.
- Propose and execute corrective/preventive actions aiming process improvement.
- Responsible for respective documentation and data management.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 1 + years’ experience in project/process or ITIL infrastructure management
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Communication skills with ability to convey medium impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers and management
- Understanding of moderately complex internal operational issues
- Developed problem-solving and analytical skills
- Structured, detail oriented work approach
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Ability to structure and apply developed organizational skills to manage daily operational issues
- Ability to operate effectively within a virtual (cross-cultural) team
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in MS Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- SAP previous experience will be considered a plus
We offer a challenging role including:
- Continuous technical training and certification opportunities
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
- Flexible working time
- Part of a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- 4 days additional paid leave (total: 24 days)
- Food vouchers
- Opportunity to use free HPE parking
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultation
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status