At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
|Date Posted:||3.7.2019 г.|
|Primary Location:||Sofia, Bulgaria|
|Job Category:||Graduate Program and Internships|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Bulgaria)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity.
Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Hewlett Packard Enterprise works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining Enterprise Server, Storage and Datacenter Networking into one division Hybrid Information Technology (Hybrid IT), we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The Hybrid IT supports our customers with the transformation of their technology.
We are there for our customers – come join us.
The primary responsibility of the HPE Storage and Server Technologies Intern with English and German/Russian is to analyze and manage storage and server hardware customer cases to an effective resolution. The work is predominantly in the areas of hardware platforms, operating systems, subsystems and products operating on these systems. The Intern will have the opportunity to deep-dive into technical analysis of the customer configuration, in order to troubleshoot the issues and develop an effective recovery plan. Based on these observations the Intern will assist the manager with qualification process improvement suggestions and/or reports.
– Analyze and troubleshoot to solve storage and server hardware/software problems of a customer according to company KPIs for the business.
– Observe, analyze and propose qualification process improvements to team manager
Personal skills and qualities:
– Analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
– Time management skills and working with strict deadlines
– Team worker
– Good oral and written communication skills
Preferred technical skills:
– Technical interest
– Customers (Internal/External) Service Request Handling
– Advanced Business Process Knowledge MS Office
– Student still enrolled in the University pursuing Bachelor/Master degree – 2nd, 3rd, 4th year of studies
– No relevant previous experience required
– Fluent in English and German/Russian language
– Technical background
We offer a challenging role including:
– 6 – 12 months temporary contract on 20/30/40 working hours weekly and flexible schedule
– Continuous learning and technical training opportunities
– Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
– Competitive remuneration package
– Medical insurance
– 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
– Food vouchers
– Life insurance
– HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
– Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultation
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status