At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
|Date Posted:||6.12.2018 г.|
|Primary Location:||Sofia, Bulgaria|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Bulgaria)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Our service excellence, with consistent globally delivered standardized services guarantees clients peace of mind, while our ability to drive innovation ensures clients a compelling strategy for the future. Now we are looking for a Support Engineer with excellent German to join our dynamic team, part of Customer Solution Center Sofia /CSC/.
The customer is at the center of everything we do in the Customer Solution Center Sofia. From Warranty to high availability Datacenter wide contracts, we support our customers and help them accelerate their business. Our award-winning centers provide technical care in 18 languages in more than 100 countries. Our focus on the customer, in addition to our drive for the highest quality and constant innovation, creates a center where we can build Customers for Life.
The primary responsibility of the Support Engineer with German is to manage customer cases to a satisfactory resolution. The work is predominantly in the areas of hardware platforms, operating systems, subsystems and products operating on these systems. S/he is the first level of technical support to the customers. On receipt of a service request the engineer researches for a solution through remote diagnosis, documentation and/or knowledge databases within agreed timeframes. Qualification of hardware cases involves diagnosis and/or recommendation of parts for the field engineer, and /or direct shipment to the customer. In all cases where a problem gets too complex, the Support Engineer is responsible for timely elevation and/or escalation.
• Timely responds to customers inquiries. Logs cases, provides information & troubleshoots to solve customer problems according to company’s KPIs for the business
• Manages customer expectations by taking into consideration the entitlement and identifies customer problems
• Keeps customers informed, sets and follows commitments, keeps precise case documentation and case ownership
• Timely elevates and/or escalates to next level when the case is complex
• Participates in projects for process or quality improvements
• Manages multiple tasks or cases simultaneously with minimal supervision
• Active and self-paced improvement of technical and business process knowledge
• Independently and actively improves the quality metrics towards the achievement of the targets beyond
• Encourages outstanding team morale and maintains highest ethical standards
• Working Schedule – On Shifts
What we are looking for:
• Fluent German
• Good English
• Professional experience: over 1 year professional experience as Customer Service Consultant or in a similar environment
• Excellent customer, telephone, oral and written communications skills
• Analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Time management skills and working with tough deadlines
• Team player
• Wish to develop in a technical field
We offer a challenging role including:
• Continuous learning and technical training opportunities
• Unlimited access to courses in a wide variety of technologies and disciplines (Lynda)
• Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
• Part in a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support
• Competitive remuneration package
• Medical insurance
• 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
• Food vouchers
• Opportunity to use free parking
• Life insurance
• Wellness program
• HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
• Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultations
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests, please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status