Lufthansa Technik is the world’s leading provider for maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of aircraft components and engines with more than 50 years’ experience in helping the world’s leading airlines deliver top-quality products at competitive rates.
Lufthansa Technik Sofia is a hub for central services and LHT’s largest heavy maintenance facility for the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737 in Europe. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
In connection with development of our processes and company growth we are now looking for:
Finance Specialist Logistic Services
Your tasks as Finance Specialist Logistic Services will be to:
● Prioritize, process and close freight audit workflows;
● Settle transportation costs and assign to actual logistic events;
● Investigate missing data with subcontractors, colleagues and clients;
● Create electronic records of logistic events and issue transportation invoices;
● Ensure the issuance of credit notes for wrongly billed or foreign transports;
● Perform assigned special tasks e.g. quality assurance, month end closure;
● Create assigned special reports e.g. credit note reports.
To be successful with the role you need to comply with the following requirements:
● Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics or related work experience;
● Good logistical know-how, freight accounting and billing are an advantage;
● Good MS Office and general computer skills;
● Good knowledge of English (mandatory), German is an advantage;
● Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work;
● High degree of problem solving and prioritization skills;
● Good analytical skills;
● Civility, adaptability to a multi-cultural environment, commitment to team results;
● Resiliency towards professional pressure, readiness to work flexible hours.
The offer best suits you…
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, team focused and friendly environment with plenty of opportunities for personal development.
We are looking forward to receive your resume in English!
We highly appreciate your interest in our company and we can guarantee that each application will be considered with strict attention and confidentiality but only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Accept the challenge and join us!
In connection with the current recruitment campaign for an employee for the announced position, your CV data and your contacts will be collected and recorded by Lufthansa Technik Sofia OOD. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. We inform you and you agree that the personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the current selection process as well as stored for realization of future recruitment not longer than 3 years regarding the legitimate obligations of the data controller. Your data will be stored within the abovementioned period as the end of the campaign. We consider that the end of the campaign is the moment of acceptance of the job offer by the candidate to whom we have proposed the position. Lufthansa Technik Sofia OOD can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future recruitment.