Lufthansa Technik is the world’s leading provider for maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of aircraft components and engines with more than 50 years’ experience in helping the world’s leading airlines deliver top-quality products at competitive rates.
Lufthansa Technik Sofia performs heavy maintenance checks on the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737 including B737 Classic and B737 NG. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
In connection with development of our processes and company growth we are now looking for energetic and ambitious people who would join our team in the position of:
The primary role of the Jobcard Engineer includes the following main functions:
• Preparation, customization and revision of work documents for production;
• Ensure EASA Part 145 compliance in Jobcards;
• Interpret Customer & OEM technical documentation;
• Create, handle, update and revise job cards databases up to latest revisions and in accordance with agreed standards;
• Evaluate work package, define required access, ensure the completeness of Jobcards and implementation of all customer / quality requirements;
• Continuously work on improving the quality of the Jobcards;
• Support Best Practices and Continuous Improvements in the area of Jobcards.
To be successful with the role you need to comply with the following requirements:
• University degree in mechanical, electrical, aircraft engineering or industrial management;
• Good analytical skills, methodical and well organized;
• Be able to work neatly and accurately with attention to detail and quality;
• Be able to work independently and be initiative driven;
• Experience in planning/ performance of aircraft base maintenance (A320 family, A330/A340 family, Boeing 737/ 757/767) is beneficial;
• Knowledge of aircraft documentation is beneficial;
• Fluent in English;
• Good PC skills – Microsoft Office applications and SAP.
The offer best suits you…
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, team focused and friendly environment with plenty of opportunities for personal development.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume in English!
We highly appreciate your interest in our company and we can guarantee that each application will be considered with strict attention and confidentiality. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accept the challenge to join us!
In connection with the current recruitment campaign for an employee for the announced position, your CV data and your contacts will be collected and recorded by Lufthansa Technik Sofia OOD. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. We inform you and you agree that the personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the current selection process as well as stored for realization of future recruitment not longer than 3 years regarding the legitimate obligations of the data controller. Your data will be stored within the abovementioned period as the end of the campaign. We consider that the end of the campaign is the moment of acceptance of the job offer by the candidate to whom we have proposed the position. Lufthansa Technik Sofia OOD can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future recruitment.