Lufthansa Technik is the world’s leading provider for maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of aircraft components and engines with more than 50 years’ experience in helping the world’s leading airlines deliver top-quality products at competitive rates.
Lufthansa Technik Sofia performs heavy maintenance checks on the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737 including B737 Classic and B737 NG. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
In connection with development of our processes and company growth we are now looking for:
Here, at Lufthansa Technik Sofia we will provide you with:
• Regular trainings;
• Working on shifts so you could have work-life balance;
• Competitive salary based on your experience + Additional Social benefits;
• Interesting and challenging internal projects;
• Friendly atmosphere and knowledge sharing culture;
• Corporate events and initiatives.
Once you join our team your role as Logistics Coordinator will be to:
• Act as a logistical single point of contact, organizing inbound and outbound shipments
• Assign shipments to designated carriers / agents and ensure uplift
• Monitor shipment progress and handle exceptions during transportation
• Reflect on and provide alternatives to recurring issues within the supply chain
• Accrue transportation costs, issue invoices and provide cost reports
• Support the implementation and stabilization of new projects / processes
• Partake in continuous improvement workshops
To be successful with the role you need to comply with the following requirements:
• University degree in Economics, Logistics or relevant job experience;
• Experience in road or air freight transportation;
• In-depth knowledge of the international logistics market – preferable;
• Independent use of English, written and spoken;
• Computer literacy; good knowledge of MS Office applications;
• Analytical, problem solving and prioritization skills;
• Courteous, adaptive to a multi-cultural environment, committed to team results;
• Resilient towards professional pressure, willing to work on a fixed 24/7 roster with early, middle, late, night and weekend shifts.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume in English (Ref.LTL)!
We highly appreciate your interest in our company and we can guarantee that each application will be considered with strict attention and confidentiality but only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Let your career take off!
In connection with the current recruitment campaign for an employee for the announced position, your CV data and your contacts will be collected and recorded by Lufthansa Technik Sofia OOD. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. We inform you and you agree that the personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the current selection process as well as stored for realization of future recruitment not longer than 3 years regarding the legitimate obligations of the data controller. Your data will be stored within the abovementioned period as the end of the campaign. We consider that the end of the campaign is the moment of acceptance of the job offer by the candidate to whom we have proposed the position. Lufthansa Technik Sofia OOD can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future recruitment.