Lufthansa Technik is the world’s leading provider for maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of aircraft components and engines with more than 50 years’ experience in helping the world’s leading airlines deliver top-quality products at competitive rates.
Lufthansa Technik Sofia is a hub for central services and LHT’s largest heavy maintenance facility for the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737 in Europe. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
In connection with development of our processes and company growth we are now looking for:
Logistics Purchasing Specialist with German
The Logistics Procurement Specialist’s main role is to procure non-aircraft related materials and services in a timely fashion, achieving optimal cost. He / she performs regular market research in order to ensure both their obtaining under favorable trade conditions as well as long-term, constructive relations with the respective vendors. The LPS develops and maintains relationships with a multitude of business partners and is committed to service excellence. He/she guarantees impeccable traceability of the company’s procurement activities through thorough documentation and high working standards.
Your tasks as Logistics Purchasing Specialist with German will be to:
● Procure services and materials for the logistics subsidiary of Lufthansa Technik;
● Solicit, compare and evaluate offers for services and materials;
● Evaluate suppliers of goods and services, create and maintain long-term relations.
● Negotiate wholesale and retail terms and conditions;
● Observe market trends;
● Perform and optimize operational tasks. Archive offers and contracts;
● Monitor order conditions. Clarify and eliminate discrepancies;
● Coordinate suppliers’ requirements with the respective technical and accounting departments;
● Maintain a database with purchasing offers and orders;
● Assist with projects and reporting as necessary.
To be successful with the role you need to comply with the following requirements:
● University degree in the relevant field (technical or business administration preferred);
● Completed commercial training or several years of relevant work experience;
● Excellent usage of MS Office, SAP R3 or comparable ERP systems;
● Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English, written and spoken;
● Negotiation skills, assertiveness;
● Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work;
● High degree of problem solving, prioritization and analytical skills;
● Numerical and linguistic aptitude;
● Courteous, adaptive to a multi-cultural environment, committed to team results;
● Resilient towards professional pressure, willing to work flexible hours.
The offer best suits you…
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, team focused and friendly environment with plenty of opportunities for personal development.
We are looking forward to receive your resume in English!
We highly appreciate your interest in our company and we can guarantee that each application will be considered with strict attention and confidentiality but only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Accept the challenge and join us!
In connection with the current recruitment campaign for an employee for the announced position, your CV data and your contacts will be collected and recorded by Lufthansa Technik Sofia OOD. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. We inform you and you agree that the personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the current selection process as well as stored for realization of future recruitment not longer than 3 years regarding the legitimate obligations of the data controller. Your data will be stored within the abovementioned period as the end of the campaign. We consider that the end of the campaign is the moment of acceptance of the job offer by the candidate to whom we have proposed the position. Lufthansa Technik Sofia OOD can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future recruitment.