Lufthansa Technik is the world’s leading provider for maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of aircraft components and engines with more than 50 years’ experience in helping the world’s leading airlines deliver top-quality products at competitive rates.
Lufthansa Technik Sofia performs heavy maintenance checks on the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737. Variety of functions for the worldwide network of Lufthansa Technik is also centralized in the company which is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
In connection with development of our processes and company growth we are now looking for:
The role of the Planning Engineer is:
• Planning of aircraft maintenance events;
• Preparation of manhour load and capacity plans;
• Target setting to the maintenance organization;
• Evaluation of customer workpackage in terms of man-hour and Turn-around time (TAT) forecasting;
• Project preparation management – close interaction with Operators, Sales, Production and Engineering;
• Development and preparation of project plans, critical path and critical tasks analysis;
• Quotation/evaluation of customer requests;
• Preparation, customization and revision of work documents for production;
• Preparation of analysis and reports;
• Performance dialogue within the project team.
To be successful with the role you need to have:
• University degree in mechanical, electrical, aircraft engineering or industrial management;
• Excellent analytical skills, communicative, methodical and well organized;
• Good PC skills of Microsoft Office applications;
• Experience in airworthiness management or planning of aircraft base maintenance is beneficial, but not mandatory;
• Be fluent in English;
• Be team orientated.
The offer best suits you…
If you are ready to be trained in the Planning and Engineering trade for Maintenance Repair and Overhaul.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, team focused and friendly environment with plenty of opportunities for personal development.
If you seek to become an expert with wide knowledge of the maintenance procedures for variety of commercial aircraft types, including newest and/or biggest worldwide.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume in English.
In connection with the current recruitment campaign for an employee for the announced position, your CV data and your contacts will be collected and recorded by Lufthansa Technik Sofia OOD. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. We inform you and you agree that the personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the current selection process as well as stored for realization of future recruitment not longer than 3 years regarding the legitimate obligations of the data controller. Your data will be stored within the abovementioned period as the end of the campaign. We consider that the end of the campaign is the moment of acceptance of the job offer by the candidate to whom we have proposed the position. Lufthansa Technik Sofia OOD can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future recruitment.