Lufthansa Technik is the world’s leading provider for maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of aircraft components and engines with more than 50 years’ experience in helping the world’s leading airlines deliver top-quality products at competitive rates.
Lufthansa Technik Sofia performs heavy maintenance checks on the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737. Variety of functions for the worldwide network of Lufthansa Technik is also centralized in the company which is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
In connection with development of our processes and company growth we are now looking for:
The role of the Quotation Engineer is:
• Evaluation of aircraft maintenance workpackages in terms of material and manhour forecasting;
• Development of generic project plans, critical path analysis and turn-around time evaluation;
• Evaluation of customer requests;
• Liaison with Sales department for preparing commercial offers;
• Target setting to the maintenance organization in terms of manhour and turn-around time evaluation;
• Preparation of analysis and reports;
• Continuous improvement of Quotation processes with all Lufthansa Technik companies.
To be successful with the role you need to have:
• University degree in mechanical, electrical, aircraft engineering or industrial management;
• Excellent analytical skills, communicative, methodical and well organized;
• Have the ability to multi-task and prioritize;
• Be able to work neatly and accurately with attention to detail and quality;
• Excellent PC skills of Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel);
• Experience in airworthiness management or planning of aircraft base maintenance is beneficial, but not mandatory;
• Be fluent in English;
• Be team orientated.
The offer best suits you…
If you are ready to be trained in the Planning and Engineering trade for Maintenance Repair and Overhaul.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, team focused and friendly environment with plenty of opportunities for personal development.
If you seek to become an expert with wide knowledge of the maintenance procedures for variety of commercial aircraft types, including newest and/or biggest worldwide.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume in English!
We highly appreciate your interest in our company and we can guarantee that each application will be considered with strict attention and confidentiality but only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Let your career take off!
In connection with the current recruitment campaign for an employee for the announced position, your CV data and your contacts will be collected and recorded by Lufthansa Technik Sofia OOD. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. We inform you and you agree that the personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the current selection process as well as stored for realization of future recruitment not longer than 3 years regarding the legitimate obligations of the data controller. Your data will be stored within the abovementioned period as the end of the campaign. We consider that the end of the campaign is the moment of acceptance of the job offer by the candidate to whom we have proposed the position. Lufthansa Technik Sofia OOD can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future recruitment.