Lufthansa Technik is the world’s leading provider for maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of aircraft components and engines with more than 50 years’ experience in helping the world’s leading airlines deliver top-quality products at competitive rates.
Lufthansa Technik Sofia performs heavy maintenance checks on the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737 including B737 Classic and B737 NG. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
For our Finance and Controlling Department we are currently looking for:
The primary role of the Revenue Accountant includes the following main responsibilities:
• Prepare bills and invoices for sales or services rendered
• Maintain account receivable customer files and records
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
• Manage the dunning process
• Analyzing rechargeable costs
• Set-up new customers in SAP system
• Supporting the report process
• Supporting the monthly closing
• Other various ad hoc work related tasks
To be successful with the role you need to obtain:
• At least two years’ experience in accounting or relevant working with numbers areas
• Good knowledge of general accounting practices
• Attention to details and accuracy
• Good knowledge on Bulgarian as well as International accountancy standards (IFRS) and practices
• Knowledge on Bulgarian tax principles and their application
• Understanding of a company accounting organization system
• Good knowledge in MS Windows, Word, Excel; good SAP skills (FI/CO-module) is an advantage
• Very good analytical skills
• Excellent level of English (both written and spoken)
The offer best suits you…
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, team focused and friendly environment with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume in English (Ref. No: AC)!
We appreciate highly your interest in our company and we can guarantee that each application will be considered with strict attention and confidentiality but only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Accept the challenge to join us!
In connection with the current recruitment campaign for an employee for the announced position, your CV data and your contacts will be collected and recorded by Lufthansa Technik Sofia OOD. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. We inform you and you agree that the personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the current selection process as well as stored for realization of future recruitment not longer than 3 years regarding the legitimate obligations of the data controller. Your data will be stored within the abovementioned period as the end of the campaign. We consider that the end of the campaign is the moment of acceptance of the job offer by the candidate to whom we have proposed the position. Lufthansa Technik Sofia OOD can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future recruitment.