Lufthansa Technik is the world’s leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services in the aviation industry with more than 50 years’ experience in helping the world’s leading airlines deliver top-quality products at competitive rates. Lufthansa Technik Sofia is its largest base maintenance facility in Europe and also the home of central LHT functions, like the Logistic Concepts team of Lufthansa Technik Logistik Services. We are the global logistic experts of the Product Division “Component Services” of LHT – the world’s leading aviation components supplier with more than 4000 aircraft under contract.
Due to the growth of our activity, we are now looking for a Supply Chain Customer Solutions Consultant with focus on developing complex logistic solutions for airlines, analysis, design and continuous improvement of the logistics network – from simple point-to-point connections to complex hub structures.
Your tasks will include:
- Support the development and implementation of supply concepts and related network planning, assess their effectiveness, process operational feedback and ensure alignment with the network’s targets
- Consult colleagues and customers, guide their progress on performance, cost and improvement potential in their logistics network
- Analyze a wide range of parameters via business intelligence methods – performance and cost indicators, customer and operational feedback – to assess the effectiveness of logistics solutions and explore innovative, data-driven approaches for their continued improvement
- Research and design complex business analytics to manage performance, derive improvements and discover development potential
- Coordinate with warehousing and transportation experts to develop and implement integrated logistics solutions
Here, at Lufthansa Technik Sofia we will provide you with:
- The responsibility to shape complex international logistics and work in a global network
- Interesting and challenging supply chain projects
- Regular trainings and knowledge sharing culture
- Competitive salary based on your experience and additional Social benefits
- Participation in corporate events and initiatives
To be successful in the role you need:
- University degree in economics / engineering / informatics or relevant job experience
- Excellent business thinking and consulting approach
- Affinity to data and IT systems, knowledge of VBA, Tableau, SAP, SQL and RapidMiner is an advantage
- Excellent command of English, German is an advantage
- Experience in Process optimization and application of LEAN methodology
- Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, VBA is an advantage
- Good understanding of modern Supply Chain processes is an advantage
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work
- High degree of problem solving and prioritization skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Readiness to travel on occasional basis
- Resilient towards professional pressure
- Courteous, adaptive to a multi-cultural environment, committed to team results
Apply and join us …
…if you enjoy working in a dynamic multinational team of a leading international company, with plenty of opportunities for thought-provoking tasks and professional development, dealing with global topics and personal growth.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume in English (Ref. No: LSCC)!
Accept the challenge to join us and become part of the team!
In connection with the current recruitment campaign for an employee for the announced position, your CV data and your contacts will be collected and recorded by Lufthansa Technik Sofia OOD. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. We inform you and you agree that the personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the current selection process as well as stored for realization of future recruitment not longer than 3 years regarding the legitimate obligations of the data controller. Your data will be stored within the abovementioned period as the end of the campaign. We consider that the end of the campaign is the moment of acceptance of the job offer by the candidate to whom we have proposed the position. Lufthansa Technik Sofia OOD can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future recruitment.