Lufthansa Technik is the world’s leading provider for maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of aircraft components and engines with more than 50 years’ experience in helping the world’s leading airlines deliver top-quality products at competitive rates.
Lufthansa Technik Sofia performs heavy maintenance checks on the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737 including B737 Classic and B737 NG. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
Since 2013 Lufthansa Technik Sofia provides Airworthiness Engineering Services (AES) for Airbus A320 family, Boeing B737 Classic and Embraer ERJ 190.
In connection with development of our processes and company growth we are now looking for:
Technical Records/ Publications Specialist
The role of the Technical Records/ Publications Specialist:
▪ Aircraft, Engine and APU utilization update in Maintenance Tracking System;
▪ Continuing Airworthiness Records (CAR) management;
▪ CAR review for completeness and correctness;
▪ Update Maintenance History File, Last Done Next Due (LDND), Life Limited Parts (LLPs), Hard Time Component (HTC) and On-Condition Components (OCC) Statuses;
▪ Job Cards (JCs) confirmation in SAP;
▪ Management and update related Registers;
▪ Development of various Reports;
▪ Documents preparation for Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) issue and renewal;
▪ Issue of Work Orders for component’s shop maintenance;
▪ Participation in reconstruction of missing or incomplete CAR;
▪ Participation in aircraft Delivery/ Redelivery process;
▪ Technical Library management;
▪ Liaison with customer and other LTSF departments.
To be successful with the role you need to comply with the following requirements:
▪ Technical High School Education or Bachelor or Master Engineering Degree in field other than aviation;
▪ Fluent in English (both written and spoken);
▪ Good PC skills – Microsoft Office applications;
▪ Good communication behavior towards colleagues and customers;
▪ High work output and attention to detail and quality;
▪ Able to work effectively under pressure, multi-task and prioritise;
▪ Excellent interpersonal, organizational and planning skills;
▪ Confident and methodical in approach with the ability to work independently or in a team to tight deadlines;
▪ Creative and have excellent report writing, strong analytical & presentation skills;
▪ Ability to keep calm under pressure;
▪ Desire for self-improvement;
▪ Flexibility in the work environment and working time;
▪ Experience in aircraft CAR management is beneficial, but not mandatory.
The offer best suits you…
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, team focused and friendly environment with plenty of opportunities for personal development.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume in English!
We highly appreciate your interest in our company and we can guarantee that each application will be considered with strict attention and confidentiality. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accept the challenge to join us!
In connection with the current recruitment campaign for an employee for the announced position, your CV data and your contacts will be collected and recorded by Lufthansa Technik Sofia OOD. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. We inform you and you agree that the personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the current selection process as well as stored for realization of future recruitment not longer than 3 years regarding the legitimate obligations of the data controller. Your data will be stored within the abovementioned period as the end of the campaign. We consider that the end of the campaign is the moment of acceptance of the job offer by the candidate to whom we have proposed the position. Lufthansa Technik Sofia OOD can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future recruitment.