Our client is the publisher of one of the most popular and most downloaded apps in the world that came out of the start-up nation. We’re looking for a highly motivated Big Data Developer to join the Data Engineering team! So, if you are curious about working with data on a massive scale and in real time, committed to translating insights into action using cutting-edge cloud technologies and visualization platforms, join our team!
- Develop cutting edge Big Data systems.
- Work with massive datasets, both structured and unstructured, using a variety of databases.
- Partner with product, business intelligence and engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities.
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions and product launches.
- 3+ years of experience with server-side and/or data development.
- 1+ years of experience with Spark.
- Solid Linux and server-side experience.
- NoSQL databases (e.g. CouchBase).
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem (HBase, MapReduce, Hive/Pig).
- Knowledge of AWS cloud and its services.
- A team player with strong communication, problem-solving and collaboration skills.
- Fluent in English.
A huge advantage will be:
- Good knowledge of additional languages or data science tools (e.g. numpy, pandas, R).
- Background in asynchronous programming and functional programming (such as RxJava, async/await, etc.).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive remuneration + additional social benefits and exclusive discounts & offers.
- Work with professionals from Israel and Belarus on one of the most famous apps in the world.
- Trainings and extensive performance improvement programs.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development.
- Employee referral bonuses.
- Permanent employment; full-time.
- Employer: Pontica Solutions Ltd.