Ref number Req_00024401
Primary Location TELUS Tower
Description and Requirements
#FEEL GOOD WITH US!
TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high-quality services since 2004. The company has more than 5,500 team members across nine delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Cork and Dublin (Ireland), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 35 languages.
If you are excited about pets and you love to take care of them, then join the team!
- To support clients from around the world from different cultures and manage incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- To provide accurate, valid and complete information to the clients’ requests
- To identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- To be fluent in Dutch and to have a good level of English
- To enjoy communication with people and resolve cases
- To have a friendly personality
- To be self-motivated and result-orientated
- A stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Special Discounts & Offers (Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc.)
- Additional health insurance
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Continuous support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please send your CV!
* By submitting your application you are immediately involved in the assessment process. If you complete all steps successfully, you can directly schedule your own interview. We can’t wait to meet you!