Ref number Req_00024701
Primary Location: Infinity Tower
Description and Requirements
#FEEL GOOD WITH US!
TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high-quality services since 2004. The company has more than 5,500 team members across nine delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Cork and Dublin (Ireland), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 35 languages.
Assist our players with any issues they might experience or report
Focus on the player and strive to provide the ultimate player experience
Listen to the voice of the players and communicate it further to the appropriate teams
Collaborate with our team in order to drive continuous improvement of internal and external processes
- To be passionate about Gaming
- To understand how Player Support and Gaming communities work and live
- To be fluent in Italian
- To have a good level of English
- To enjoy communication with people
- To be a self-motivated and outgoing person
- To have a friendly personality
- To have a troubleshooting mentality
- A stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Special Discounts & Offers (Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc.)
- Additional health insurance
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Continuous support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please send your CV!
- By submitting your application you are immediately involved in the assessment process. If you complete all the steps successfully, you can directly schedule your own interview. We can’t wait to meet you!