Ref number Req_00017950
Primary Location TELUS Tower
Description and Requirements
#FEEL GOOD WITH US!
TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high-quality services since 2004. The company has more than 5,500 team members across nine delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Cork and Dublin (Ireland), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 35 languages.
Became a member of the greatest team of one of the biggest and well-known airline companies.
- Daily communication with customers
- Respond to clients’ requests and provide accurate information
- Be positive, friendly and supportive
- Very good level of German
- Good level of English
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Self-motivation and result-orientation
- IATA certificate will be a plus
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Special discounts and offers (Food vouchers, Multisport card, etc.)
- Additional health insurance
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Continuous support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, APPLY NOW!
- By submitting your application you are immediately involved in the assessment process. If you complete all steps successfully, you can directly schedule your own interview. We can’t wait to meet you!